|Can LYING Be Good??|
|Season 2, Episode 5|
|Link||Can LYING Be Good??|
|Transcript||Transcripts/Can LYING Be Good??|
|Characters featured||Roman Sanders, Virgil Sanders, Patton Sanders, Logan Sanders and Janus Sanders|
The Sanders Sides 12 DAYS OF CHRISTMAS!
Why Do We Get Out of Bed in the Morning?
“Can LYING Be Good??” is episode 5 season 2 (23rd episode total) of the Sanders Sides youtube series. It was published on February 3rd, 2018.
“Everyone, at one time or another, has been confronted with the moral dilemma of telling the truth to a friend or loved one. Are there caveats to the moral principle of honesty? Are there situations where lying is the right thing to do? In this video, one such dilemma is encountered and the Sanders Sides are all trying to get down to the bottom of what's the truth on lying! This video is a DOOZY. Hope you enjoy!
Thank you so much to my AMAZING friends, Joan and Talyn, for helping me with the filming, special effects, props, makeup, and costumes included in this video!! So much hard work from both of them!!”
- During the video Thomas's sequin skull shirt changes to reflect his thoughts.
- From the start of the video until Janus is revealed Thomas' shirt is half flower skull half white skull to represent his dilemma with lying.
- When Janus is revealed the shirt goes all white because Thomas' thinks he is a bad person.
- When Logan explains to Thomas that everyone lies and that he is still a good person because he tries not to lie, he convinces Thomas and the shirt goes all flowery.
- When Janus claims that he has always been Patton Thomas’s shirt goes all white because he believes Janus.
- When Janus finally leaves, Thomas' shirt goes completely flowery.
- While Janus is disguised as Patton, he wears the old cardigan and some light eyeshadow. This has been confirmed by Joan to be intentional.
- This is the first episode since Taking on ANXIETY with Lilly Singh!! in which a new character was introduced.